Regal Assets Review
Please note that the content on this website does not constitute financial advice and should not be taken as such. The owner of this site may be paid to recommend Regal Assets or other companies. The content on this website, including any positive reviews of Regal Assets and any other reviews, may not be neutral or independent. It is advisable to always speak to a certified financial advisor before making any investment decision.
Company Credibility:If you were to carry out a search online on Regal Assets, it wouldn’t take you long to see that they have one of the best reputations there is as a gold IRA company. Inc 500 magazine declared them 20th fastest growing company within the financial services sector in 2013. That was out of a total amount of six million companies across America. They are one of the few companies to have positive reviews in leading magazines such as: Forbes magazine, Smart Money, The Street, market Watch and many others. On TrustLink they have over 1000 positive reviews from previous customers, giving them a total score of 4.9/5.
I did find one negative report on the website Ripoff Report, however, if you find that report and read on, you will see that it is a fake posting.
Contact Them On: 1-855-628-9249
Minimum Investment: $10,000.
Reviews On Regal Assets Across The Internet
Here are the ratings we found on Regal Assets across the web.
- AAA BCA Rating & Zero Complaints: (find BCA info here)
- A+ BBB Rating & Zero Complaints: A+ (find BBB info here)
- CitySearch: 100% calculated on 12 votes (find CitySearch info here)
- Facebook: 53 reviews generating score of 4.2 stars(find Facebook info here )
- Google+: 3 reviews giving 5 stars (find Google+ info here)
- TrustLink: over 1000 reviews scoring 4.9/5 (find TrustLink info here)
- TrustPilot: No Listing
- Yellow Pages: 12 reviews giving 5 stars(find Yellow Pages info here)
- Yelp: No Listing
Fees: Zero in the first year
Storage Fee: Free in year one, then minimal flat fee.
Buy Back: Guaranteed at spot value – Funds transferred within 24 hours
- Fast availability
- 7 day delivery
- FREE Starter Kit
- No reports on fraud
- Low charges on commission
- They guarantee to buy back precious metals at spot rate value
- over 1000 positive endorsements across various review sites
Regal Assets was started in 2009 by Tyler Gallagher. The company started its operations with a small $5,000 investment and has gone on from there. Regal Assets has become one of the most successful Gold IRA firms in the country, with commendations from the likes of Forbes, Smart Money, the Huffington Post and many others. The company was also ranked #20 in the U.S. by the famous INC 500 in the financial services category.
Gold IRA Rollovers
Regal Assets will help you to the fullest degree when it comes to you setting up your gold IRA account. Most precious metals IRA rollovers do focus on gold, but if you want to mix it up a bit and add silver or platinum, they can advise you on the best way to do it. Once your account is set up, they will organize the proper and correct storage of your metal in an IRS-approved depository.
Concerns /Things To Consider
When it comes to setting up a gold IRA rollover, there probably isn’t anyone better than Regal Assets, in light of the fact that they have received considerable recognition for the service they provide, both from the industry its self and past customers too. However, if you are only considering buying coins as collectibles then there are other providers who have a wider range of selection to choose from.
If after reading our review and the summary below as to why we recommend Regal Assets, you wish to get further information from them directly then please contact them via any of the methods below.
- A DVD copy of the award-winning documentary on the secrets of the Federal Reserve;
- Forbes magazine investment guide;
- Guide on how to rollover your IRA & 401(k)
- And a special report on the performance of gold since 2008.
Simply click on the image above to order your today,