Lexi Capital Information
- Address: 310 S Harrington St, Raleigh, NC 27601
- Phone# : 800-473-1213
- BBB Rating: A+ with 0 complaints in last 3 years
- BCA Rating: AA with 0 complaints in last 3 years
- Trustlink Rating: 5/5 based on 3 reviews up to 2014
Credibility: Lexi Capital was started in 2010 as part of a graduation project by two students of UCLA. Lexi Capital has gone on to be a key player in the gold IRA investing market, mainly due to the unique offering they have, which was part of their graduation project. They provide you with a complimentary analysis of your portfolio using their own patent-pending software. The software apparently will create a personalized diversified portfolio, and they claim it will make your portfolio 31% more diversified than mutual fund counterparts. Lexi Capital are one of the few companies that have a perfect score of 5/5 with Trustlink, based on 3 reviews. Because the company is relatively new, it is natural that they have limited reviews and online feedback, so that is something to bear in mind.
Website: www.lexicapital.com – the website is nice and clean and simple to navigate. They offer four gold products, a 1-ounce gold bar, British sovereign coin, American Eagle and the Canadian Maple Leaf coins. In their range of silver products they offer 100ounce silver bar, Morgan Silver Dollar, American Eagle and Canadian Silver Maple Leaf. You also have the opportunity to join their VIP Buyers club and over request a free investors kit.
Phone Number: 800-473-1213
Minimum Investment amount: $1,500
What The Web is Saying About Lexi Capital
Below we’ve looked at what various websites and past customers have to say about Lexi Capital
- BCA Rating: AA (Click For Details)
- BCA Complaints: 0 complaints in the last 3 years (Click For Details)
- BBB Rating: A + (Click For Details)
- BBB Complaints: 0 complaints filed in the last 3 years (Click For Details)
- CitySearch: N/A
- Complaints Board: N/A (Click For Details)
- Facebook: Profile (Click For Details)
- Google+: 5 stars based on 1 review (Click For Details)
- RipOff Report: N/A (Click For Details)
- TrustLink: 5 stars based on 3 reviews up to 2014 (Click For Details)
- TrustPilot: N/A
- Yelp: N/A
- Yellow Pages: N/A
Buy Back: It is not clear if they offer a buy back service, but they do allow returns within 3 days of receipt of item.
- BBB A+ rating
- Small minimum order value.
- Can buy online and can pay with via Paypal, Check, Wire, and ACH (3.2% off)
Lexi Capital History:
As I mentioned above, Lexi Capital was formed in 2010 and the president of the company is Mr. Steve Kennedy and Mr. Bernard Kane is the other senior manager. Other than that and what I have already said, there is very little known about the company.
Lexi Capital do offer gold ira rollover. With regards to the custodian, they have a partnership with SDIRA Services Inc who are a subsidiary of Horizon Bank.You will need to contact SDIRA directly to discuss fees etc. Using a third part can add to the time frame and your budget, so it maybe worth while considering gold ira companies that offer a full all included package.
Concerns /Things to consider
I have no concerns about Lexi Capital as a gold ira provider, that would alter your thinking about investing with them.
Lexi Capital Review Summary & Score
As a provider of coins / numismatics, they are a good provider. You can buy online and can use a wide variety of payment methods. They offer free delivery on all orders over $2500 and are prepared to help you analyze your portfolio to ensure you are getting the best possible return and diversification available. They are a good company on face value. Their product range is a little scarce, but I am sure that over time this will increase.